Welcome! I have officially started my blog. This will be a fun road.
Let me first start by making a statement, I am a Shop-a-Holic. I find happiness in buying new shiny things! I am excited until it is no longer new. Which usually happens after I wear it. Anyways, I am here to give you fashion advice in addition to many other things. In this tough economy I am not able to shop as often as I would like. Therefore, I have reslulted to window shopping online. Sounds a little ironic, I know. But, I will be posting not only the things I do buy but, also the fashion items I like. New trends that excite me. I have a passion for Fashion. And the best part is, I will be doing it on a consumer-friendly budget. This is a buyer's remorse free zone!
Kiss Kiss Kacie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love it ! And thanks for the blog layout reference. I changed my blog. :D
ReplyDeleteGreat idea!! You have great fashion sense.
ReplyDelete