Saturday, August 15, 2009

Catching up!

I finally got the pictures off of my camera and on the computer.
Here they come!




Cannot switch this around! Oops no make-up. okay. Skirt handmedown but, easily could get at someplace like Target. Shirt blue braided Nordstrom Rack $15. Shoes $10.48 but should have been $5. Oh well, Total= $25 dollars.





This is my classic zebra nail. I just take white nail polish and forever21 $2 black accenting nail polish. It is super easy and cheap. People always tell me how funky and cool it is.












Back to School. Me and Chelsey. My outift is far from new... I didn't have time to shop. Anyways a purple v-neck from target. Favorite Old Navy Jeans for $30 white v neck undershirt $4 Wal-mart. Not proud of Wal-mart. Owl necklace $4.80 Forever21. Chelsey said this is what hers was "skirt: forever 21 $15
shirt: nordstrom $18
necklace: forever 21 $1.99 :)
belt: forever 21 $ 10.80
shoes: walmart $10

not so happy to admit, not my best savings."

As soon as I am able to crop pictures and take more I will. I am now in the school play so that leaves me with even less time. So sorry.
Kiss Kiss,
Kacie

2 comments:

  1. skirt: forever 21 $15
    shirt: nordstrom $18
    necklace: forever 21 $1.99 :)
    belt: forever 21 $ 10.80
    shoes: walmart $10

    not so happy to admit, not my best savings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you are posting costs, etc. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete