Hair is a big part in making your outfits look great! Try wearing a simpler outfitter and having a not so normal hairstyle. For example, if you normal straighten it wear a slouchy v-neck and curl it. You will be shocked at how cute people will think you look even if you do not have something new to wear. If you are wearing a fancy dress and cute shoes try wearing your hair a little bit chiller. You will be shocked at how cute you look with out looking like you are trying too hard. Hair can really change someones looks. Believe me I have a lot of it. Never say that you cannot do your hair. Because you can either learn or if you have a difficult hair type. Because I: have natural thick coarse curly hair but, I style my hair cute all the time... not trying to be conceited trying to make a point.
Kiss Kiss,
Kacie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment